January 6, 2012

Life List (because I don't plan on kicking the "bucket" anytime soon!)

*In no particular order*
  • Create a Christ-Centered Home
  • Record myself reading to my kids
  • Teach our Boys to cook
  • Finish learning how to play my guitar
  • Be a full time Stay At Home Mom
  • Actually update my blog for a full year
  • Build our own home.
  • Read through the entire bible
  • See RHCP in concert
  • Take our kids camping for a week
  • Visit Jerusalem and walk around in the places where Jesus walked.
  • Take my kids on a Caribbean cruise
  • Take my kids to Disneyland
  • Own and operate a Bed & Breakfast with my Husband
  • Rent an RV and Travel the states
  • Make my own laundry soap
  • Make my own bread
  • Visit Italy and Hawaii
  • Take a photography class
  • Take our family to camp and attend Spirit West Coast
  • Go on a mission to another country (Not attached to USA)
  • Make a will
  • Pay off everything and get out of debt
  • Find my spiritual gift and put it to use
  • Find someone from my past and apologize
  • Bring someone to know Jesus
  • Learn how to use Photoshop

No comments: